IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card
Hello friends, welcome to our another new post in which we are going to tell you about the Credit Card offered by IDFC Bank. Today we will tell you about IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card . In this Credit Card , you do not get to see any joining fee and you also get to see the interest rate ranging from 0.75% to 3.5%, in which you are charged the lowest forex market fee of 1.5%.
Also Read -: Branch Loan App से लोन कैसे ले | Branch Loan App Review |
You get complimentary international and domestic lounge access with the IDFC Bank Credit Card . You also get an insurance cover of one crore rupees here and can also send you 2 free movie tickets every month. If you want information about IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card , then keep reading the article.
IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card , let us get information about them.
Also Read -: HDFC BANK EDUCATION LOAN APPLY ONLINE | INTEREST RATE |
IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card Rewards & Benefits
- As a welcome benefit, you will get gift vouchers worth ₹ 500 that you can spend on premium brands and you will get 5% cashback on your first Yamai transaction within 90 days.
- ₹ 500 off on movie tickets if you book tickets through the Paytm mobile app and you also get 20% off at over 1500 restaurants.
- You will get 3 reward points for spending Rs.1000 offline and 6 reward points if you spend online. And same if you spend more than ₹ 30000 then you will get 10 report points on ₹ 100 spent.
- The cost of one report point is Rs.0.25.
- You will get 4 free visit lounge access keys at both domestic and international airports.
- can get ₹ 1000000 as Accidental coverage and if your credit card goes missing then you get to see a cover of ₹ 50000.
Also Read -: Loaney Loan App से लोन कैसे मिल सकता है? Review & Interest Rate |
So friends, this was some of the rewards and benefits of IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card . Let us now talk about some of the fees and charges that you will find in IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card .
Also Read -: Stucred Loan App Se Loan Kaise Le | Review | Interest Rate |
IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card Fees & Charges
- You are not charged joining fees here and you are not charged renewal fees, that means this car is absolutely lifetime free.
- Even if you choose to redeem rewards , you won’t see any fees.
- You will be charged 1.5% as foreign currency route up.
- You will be charged a monthly interest rate ranging from 0.75% to 3.5% depending on your credit history.
- If you withdraw cash, you will be charged for the transaction at ₹ 250.
- You do not get to see the add on card fees.
Also Read -: Pocketly Loan App से लोन कैसे ले | Pocketly Loan App Review
IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
First of all, the one who wants to apply for this credit card must be 21 years of age.
The applicant should be either self-employed or salaried and should have a good monthly income.
Whoever wants to apply should have a good credit history and should not have any payment default. And his credit score should also be good.
Also Read -: Axis Bank Credit Card Full Information | Interest Rate & Review |
How to apply for IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card ?
- We Can apply for this Credit Card by visiting their official website .
- You just have to find this Credit Card there, then select it and proceed further towards the application.
- You will need an identity proof and address proof as well as your salary slip if you are salaried and if you are self-employed, you will need to show the audited ITR.
- After this, if you are considered eligible for IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card , then this Credit Card will be delivered to your given address.
Also Read -: Large Taka Loan App Customer Care Number | Review | Apply ?
IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card Customer Care
1860 500 1111 can get more information related by calling this number .
Also Read -: HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card Benefits | Rewards | Apply Online |
Friends, this is a Lifetime Free Membership and Competitive Interest Rate Credit Card , in which you get to see very little foreign currency mark up. And if you are looking for a premium credit card , then this credit card would be good for you. What is your opinion about this Credit Card , do tell us in the comment below and if you have used it, what are the advantages and disadvantages you get to see, also tell it below, so for now, see you in the upcoming post. Till then you can see more articles related to Credit Card given in our website .
Also Read -: Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Apply Online | Interest Rate |