One Card Credit Card
So friends, you must have seen many videos, many articles, many advertisements on One Card. Different people say differently that this credit card has been issued by IDFC First Bank and some say that this credit card has been issued by SBM Bank. Someone tells you that you have to get FD to get this credit card and someone says that you get it without any FD. So what is the truth about this credit card, in today’s post we will give you the same information.
Also Check -: MyShubhLife Loan App Apply Online | Interest Rate , Tenure Rate |
With which banks does One Card Credit Card offer credit cards?
Friends, you have heard only about the main two banks, which you must have got a little bit of information that One Card Credit Card can be obtained only through 2 banks, but let us tell you that 5 banks can give you this credit card. The name is given below.
- IDFC Bank
- SBM Bank
- Federal Bank
- South India Bank
- Bank of Baroda
Out of these 5 banks, any bank can give you One Card Credit Card.
Also Check -: Kotak Mahindra Bank Business Loan Apply Online | Interest Rate |
Is it necessary to get FD done to get One Card Credit Card?
Friends, first of all let me tell you if you will get FB done or not to get this credit card then that FD will be through SBM Bank only. The link of this bank with this credit card comes when a secured card has to be given. If you have to get FD done, then that too only with this time you will get this card. FD will have to be done for those people whose credit score, CIBIL score and bank statement are not good. If your credit score is good CIBIL score then you can get this credit card even without FD.
One Card Credit Card Reward Point
With this credit card, you get one reward point on spending Rs.50. And the cost of that one reward point will be between 10 paise to ₹ 1.
Also Check -: Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Apply Online | Interest Rate |
One Card Credit Card Charges
Interest on late payment -: These credit cards charge you an interest rate ranging from 2.5% to 3.5% per month if you do not return their payments on time. Which if you talk about running, then you will be charged an interest of 42%.
Card Cancellation and Replacement Fee -: If you want to cancel this card within 6 months, then you will have to pay a cancellation fee of ₹ 3000. And if this credit card of yours goes missing and you want it back then you will have to pay ₹3000. According to us both these fees are very high.
Also Check -: Union Bank Of India Education Loan कैसे ले | इंटरेस्ट रेट | हिन्दी में पूरी जानकारी |
One Card Credit Card Benefits
- The reward points that are given to you in this credit card never expire.
- Here you are not charged any joining fee.
- Here you do not even get to see any annual fee.
- This is how a lifetime free credit card is created.
One Card Credit Card Kaise Le | One Card Credit Card Apply
- First of all, you have to go to the website of One Card Credit Card.
- From there you download this application.
- Now you have to open this application and click on the button of Get Started.
- After this friends, you have to enter your mobile number, and you have to click on Get OTP.
- After registering with the mobile number, you will see the start application button which you have to select.
- After this you have to login with email id and verify the email id.
- After this you have to create your own password. You can also use your phone’s fingerprint and Face ID. After that you have to click on the confirm button.
- After this you will know how much credit limit has been approved for you.
- And there you will get to see a Gate One Card button.
- After this you have to enter your mother’s name and then your father’s name.
- Now you have to tell that where is your citizenship, are you a citizen of India or are you a citizen of the country.
- Then you have to tell your marital status whether you are married or not.
- After that you have to tell your occupation what do you do.
- Then you have to fill your annual income.
- Then you will be asked that if you are a politically exposed person, then you have to give it to yourself.
- Then you have to do an FD here.
- Then you have to upload a selfie of yours.
- You have to fill your bank details.
- You can also transfer money from your bank account to it through UPI and bank transfer.
- Then the option will come in front of you Your payment was successful.
- Then you will get to see the current One Card in front of you, now you have to accept their terms and conditions. Then you have to click on Activate my in-app card.
- After this you have to select your address.
- So friends, in this way you can get it by applying for One Card Credit Card in lieu of your FD.
Also Check -: Navi Loan App Se Loan Kaise Le?Navi Loan App Review | Interest |
One Card Credit Card Review
Friends, if we talk about whether you should take this One Card Credit Card or not, then you have to know some things first that here you do not get to see any fees nor are annual fees charged, it is a lifetime free credit card. But if you want to give this credit card which you just want to keep with you, then you can take it or you are not charged any joining fee. But there are many drawbacks of this credit card as well like if you say credit card disappears then you will have to pay ₹ 3000 to get a new one and if you want to close this credit card then you will have to pay ₹ 3000 for that too . And one more thing you have to get FD done if your civil code bank statement is not good. I would say that if you want to take a credit card for the first time, then you can use it, just a suggestion for you, use the card properly, otherwise its interest goes up to 42% annually.
Also Check -: IDBI Bank Personal Loan Apply Online | Interest Rate & Customer Care Number |