SBI Prime Credit Card
SBI Prime Credit Card is a lifestyle credit card offered by SBI Bank. You get to see membership of ₹ 2,999 in this credit card. This card is very similar to the SBI Elite Credit Card offered by SBI, whose membership fee is around ₹ 5000. SBI Prime Credit Card gives you a lot of benefits at domestic and international airports and on this you also get discounts on hotel bookings and movie tickets.
Also Read -: SBI CAR LOAN केसे लें | SBI CAR LOAN के लिए APPLY KAISE KARE
If we talk about the report rate, here you get 2 reward points for spending ₹ 100. And brother, if you spend ₹ 100 at a restaurant or at a departmental store, you get 10 reward points. The value of their one report point is 0.2 ₹ 5.
Also Read -: Bandhan Bank One Credit Card Kaise Le? Review & Benefits
SBI Bank has launched its Prime Credit Card in 3 variants which include MasterCard, American Express and Visa variants. You also get to see different types of benefits in different variants.
SBI Prime Credit Card Rewards & Benefits
- As a welcome benefit, you are given gift vouchers worth ₹ 300 here.
- You get 5 times more reward points on movies and dining. And if you use this credit card at a partnered restaurant, you can get a 25% discount.
- You can get 10 reward points on every ₹100 spent.
- Your one rewards point costs ₹0.25.
- You get to see Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership, Complimentary Airport Lounge Visit in this credit card.
- You get 8 domestic airport lounge visits with a maximum of 2 in a quarter.
- You also get to see International Lounge Access which you get to see four times in 1 year.
- Here you also get to see insurance benefits in which you get air accident cover which is Rs 5000000 and if your card goes missing then you get to see insurance of Rs 100000.
- If your credit card or goes missing then you have to write a missing report of this credit card within 48 hours.
Also Read -: Money View Loan App Apply | Interest Rate | Review |
SBI Prime Credit Card Fees & Charges
- Joining fee here you get to see ₹ 2999.
- You also get to see the renewal fee of ₹ 2999, which you will not have to pay if you spend ₹ 300000 annually.
- If you want to redeem the rewards then you have to pay ₹99.
- You will be charged 3.5% for foreign currency mark up, which will be deducted from the transaction amount.
- You are not even fitted with an addon card.
Also Read -: Navi Loan App Se Loan Kaise Le?Navi Loan App Review | Interest |
SBI Prime Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
If you are a person working with Salaried, then your age should be between 18 years to 65 years and your monthly salary should be ₹ 32000.
If you do some work yourself, then your age should be between 21 years to 65 years and your monthly income should be ₹ 32000.
How to apply for SBI Prime Credit Card?
- You can apply for this credit card both online and offline. To apply offline, you have to visit the branch of Simple Bank and there you have to fill the application form. And if you want to apply online then
- You have to go to the website of SBI Bank, there you have to click on apply.
- Now you will get to see many credit cards on your screen, you have to select SBI Prime Card.
- After this, you have to fill the application form yourself and upload all the necessary documents.
- Once you review your application and then submit it.
Also Read -: MyShubhLife Loan App Apply Online | Interest Rate , Tenure Rate |
So friends, in this post of ours today, I hope that you will like our information, in which we have given you the necessary information about SBI Prime Credit Card today. What are the benefits you get to see in this credit card, you also get insurance benefits and how do you apply for this credit card. We have told you all these information in today’s post. So that’s all for today, see you Jai Hind Vande Mataram for how long in the upcoming post.
Also Read -: One Card Credit Card Review | Annual Fees & Joining Fees |